By visiting or using the Absolutely Fabulous Ltd website, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not visit or use this site.
- Absolutely Fabulous Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it.
- The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Absolutely Fabulous Ltd has used reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date. While Absolutely Fabulous Ltd takes precautions to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted.
- None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. Absolutely Fabulous Ltd has no control over the use to which the information may be put and shall not be liable for any loss or damage either direct indirect or consequential arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
- Absolutely Fabulous Ltd makes no warranty that the contents of this website is free from computer viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- It is not possible for Absolutely Fabulous Ltd to review the content of all of the websites to which this website links and Absolutely Fabulous Ltd can not be held liable for their content.
- Users of this website link to other websites at their own risk and use those websites according to the terms and conditions of use of those websites.
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this website.